Campaigns & Legislators
Complete Political Communications Strategy
Telephone Town Hall Meeting (TTHM) creates targeted, multi-channel virtual events using our Toolbox of Services.
Reach your audience no matter who they are or how they want to connect using Teletownhalls, P2P SMS/MMS Text Alerts, HTML5 Web Simulcasts, Webinar Integration/Managed Webinars and our cutting-edge Alternate Language Simulcasts. Our full suite of In-Event Add-Ons can be used in concert to create a dynamic, diverse and far-reaching virtual forum.
Check out the infographic below to see how TTHM uses Telephone Town Halls to connect active campaigns and sitting legislators with a target audience. Then Contact Us for a complimentary demo and to discuss which tools best fit your goals.
Telephone Town Halls
Peer to Peer Texting
Print & Direct Mail
What is a Telephone Town Hall Call?
Imagine running your own talk radio show exclusively to an audience of your choosing, who remain in the safety of their own homes, where you can have a live and interactive dialogue with the ability to deliver key information, take questions, and collect data points such as emails.
With Telephone Town Hall Meeting, we make the process easy by hosting and managing the call for you, so all you need to worry about is the message you want to deliver!
Our Industry-Leading Telephone Town Hall Call Capabilities
- Unlimited calling capacity
- A digital sign up page to advertise and boost attendance
- Virtual Staff to screen questions for live Q & A
- Ability to run a Simulcast in Spanish, Vietnamese, Mandarin, and Cantonese to name a few
- Live survey questions with instant results
- Email collection capability
- Detailed reporting package including a full conference recording
- Toll-free phone number so participants can join the event manually
Benefits of Telephone Town Halls
- Direct interaction and engagement with your constituents
- Multiple options for joining: including by web, telephone and auto-dial
- Effective tool for delivering emerging facts and information without the filter of the media
What is Peer to Peer (P2P) Texting?
TTHM’s Peer-to-Peer (P2P) texting has the highest read and response rates of any digital outreach. allows Telephone Town Hall Meeting (TTHM) to send thousands of scripted text messages an hour to your target audience.
P2P Text Alerts do not require recipients to opt-in because all texts are sent manually, one-at-a-time by members of the TTHM staff. We also manage replies to ensure a complete interaction.
Benefits of Peer to Peer Texting
- Most read form of outreach, beating out email, with a 98.5% open rate
- Interact directly with constituents through reply management
- MMS (multimedia messages) available which all ow for personalized images & GIFs
What Are Our Print & Direct Mail Options?
TTHM’s creates custom print products ranging from pamphlets to mailers and custom print products. Our experience with USPS guidelines helps us ensure that mailings are successful every time, within the timeframe you need and budget you can afford.
We’ve managed mailings on every scale, from local neighborhood lists to multi-million recipient campaigns.
Benefits of Print & Direct Mail
- Supports messages deployed through digital, telephone and other outreach messages
- Allows constituents to have something tangible to keep in their homes or offices
- Creates name recognition and positive brand association, if the pieces are well-crafted
What Are Voice Broadcasts?
Voice Broadcasts, sometimes called Robocalls or Phone Blasts, can deliver crucial information when well-produced and delivered effectively. Decades of experience with this outreach method make us a great choice to conduct your robocalls. As with our telephone town halls, we manage the details so you don’t have to. From script-writing to execution – TTHM produces a quality voice broadcast every time.
Benefits of Voice Broadcasts
- Allows you to pre-script and pre-record your message for ultimate quality and message control
- Rapid turnaround for urgent and emergency messages
Request a Demo
Want to get a closer look at how it works?
Get in touch with us now to schedule a demo of our outreach technology and services.