Video Webcasting, Conferencing & Live Streaming
What is Video Webcasting for Tele-Town Halls?
TTHM’s Video Webcast feature can be used in conjunction with an audio Tele-Town Hall event, giving you the ability to share visual elements to enhance your presentation.
- Live streaming video of the presenter
- Screen share capabilities (such as a slideshow presentation)
- Polling questions populate on the Web Participant Page
- Web Participants can ask their questions either by submitting them in text or by calling into the inbound number
- Browser-based participation (no need to download software)
- HTML5 capable (participate on any device including iPhones and iPads)
How Does Live Streaming and Video Webcasting Work?
When you schedule your Tele-Town Hall with Video Webcast, we provide you with a link to the Web Registration Page, which you can distribute to invitees by our through social media, P2P Text Alerts or email in advance of your Tele-Town Hall event.
Participants click on the Web Participant Link at the Telephone Town Hall Meeting start time and enter their name along with other optional registration information to join the Webcast
Presenters sign into our secure administrative website using their unique login credentials to use the publisher interface to broadcast live streaming video and screen sharing.
The Tele-Town Hall Speaker and Screener interfaces are used to control other aspects of the live Tele-Town Hall event including live Q & A, real-time polling questions, screening participant questions and more.
Request a Demo
Want to get a closer look at how it works?
Get in touch with us now to schedule a demo of our outreach technology and services.